Student life and spiritual life go hand in hand at Faith Academy. The goal of both is to provide opportunities for students to grow deeper in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Student life encompasses many components, including the Discipleship Program, National Honor Society, Student Council, Interact Club, Intramurals, and off-campus retreats. Spiritual life includes our chaplain program, chapel services, Friday morning prayer, and our annual mission trip.
- The discipleship program provides opportunities for local Christian leaders to meet one-on-one with Faith Academy students in order to teach them God’s Word and to love them as Jesus loves us.
- Intramurals takes place monthly. Students are separated into their respective classes and have a chance to play games to promote unity within their classes and to relieve the everyday stresses of school.
- Chapel services include guest speakers and musicians from the area. We are extremely blessed as a school to be able to set aside time that is devoted to the Lord during the school day.
- Our class chaplains are chosen by Spiritual Life Director Rusty Freeman and Student Life Director Zakk Revelle. These students assist with chapel, serve as spiritual mentors in their classes, and as part of Student Council. They are always available to minister to students.
- Friday morning prayer begins with the senior class prayer at 7:30 AM, and then the whole school joins in at 8 AM.
Our annual mission trip is always a great experience and another opportunity for us to fulfill the Great Commission from Jesus to go and make disciples (Matthew 28:19). The school has traveled all around the world, including Kenya and Costa Rica.