Our annual high school retreat is coming up soon! This retreat provides a wonderful opportunity for new relationships to form and existing ones to grow. Students must attend or will be counted absent from school on Tuesday. Our desire is that EVERY high school student will attend!
Cost is $65 per student (includes accommodations for two nights, plus 5 meals and activities).
What to bring:
- Bible, pen, and journal
- Bedding for a twin-sized bunk bed, toiletries, towel, flashlight
- Modest swimwear (one piece or complete coverage tankini)
- Casual, comfortable clothing (no spaghetti straps or low-cut shirts)
- Girls each bring some sort of snack to share
- Guys each bring some sort of drink to share
Students needing transportation to Camp Buckner will meet at Faith Academy, Sunday, September 24 at 3:00 p.m.
Students driving themselves need to be at Camp Buckner at 4:00 p.m. for check in.
We will return to Faith Academy by noon on Tuesday, September 26th.
To register, turn in attached Camp Buckner Release form, along with payment, to Kim Hansard in the front office by September 15th.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD RELEASE FORM: Camp Buckner Release Form (3)