Costa Rica 2018
Faith Academy Senior High Mission Trip
Jeremiah 20:9 | famf.org
Trip Leader Contact Information:
Dr. Rusty Freeman – firstname.lastname@example.org, 830-220-4696
Coach Zakk Revelle – email@example.com, 512-734-1429
This year for our elementary missions outreach we are supporting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Ms. Jessye came to our school yesterday and spoke to our students about heroes that have cancer and they need us to join their squad to help change cancer. Your student will be coming home today with a collection box and an information sheet about how to set up an online donation page for each student. Every student that raises $50 or more ONLINE will receive a free San Antonio Spurs ticket with a purchase of an adult ticket! How cool is that?!? Our students can be rewarded for doing something great just because they are helping others. Also, we challenged our students to give some of their own money or if they don’t have any money to do chores to earn money to donate. They seemed very receptive to that challenge and want to help children with cancer.
The online donation sheet is pretty simple to follow but I will give the instructions as well in this email:
1. Visit: studentseries.org/find-your-
2. Search for your child’s school by entering School Name (Faith Academy), City (Marble Falls), and State (TX) and clicking FIND.
3. Select your child’s school from the search results.
4. Select “Join Classroom Team”. Enter your student’s teachers last name. Kindergarten – Kirtman, 1st – Anderson, 2nd – Russey, 3rd – Clark, 4th – Murrell, and 5th – Beckner. Click FIND.
5. Select your child’s teacher.
6. Create a new account. Just a warning here, if you have multiple students in Elementary, then you will need to use multiple email addresses. If you choose to do so, you may use your student’s email address. If you have ever had a fundraising page for LLS, sign in with your username and password.
7. Create your child’s online fundraising page.
8. Once created, share the link to your child’s online fundraising page.
If you have any questions about this at all, please contact me personally. Your students teacher will not know all the specifics involved. Thank you so much for helping us change cancer.