OCT. 9-14, 2017
MONDAY, OCT. 9th
- All junior high and high school athletic teams, please wear your jerseys!
- We’ll have music, hot dogs, a pep rally and an awesome bonfire honoring our seniors!
- Come on out at 7:30 PM. The Bonfire will be lit at dark!
TUESDAY, OCT. 10th
TACKY TOURIST DRESS-UP DAY
- Come to school in your funniest tourist dress-up clothes! Let’s make this a super fun day!
- Tacky Tourist- shorts must be finger-tip or longer, accessories that can be worn are allowed (hats, fanny packs, cameras, etc.) No props, please!
FRIDAY, OCT. 13th
RED OUT FRIDAY
- All students “Red Out!” Wear red or black t-shirts, uniform shirts, shorts or skirts fingertip or longer; jeans (no jean shorts); accessories that can be worn (hats, belts, necklaces etc.); No face paint, hair dye, or morph suits.
- The pep rally is at 11:00 AM for all Faith students and families! Be ready to show your school and class spirit!
PIZZA PARTY LUNCH (closed lunch)
- Immediately following the pep rally, we’ll have a school-wide pizza party. Bring $5 or pay in advance in the office for 2 pieces of pizza, a bottle of water and a dessert! Parent, please join us!
- You can also bring your lunch instead, but there will be no Subway delivery on Friday.
PRE-GAME TAILGATE PARTY
- Faith families meet at the field around 5:30 PM for food, fun, and games!
- Each class will compete in a “Shopping Cart Decorating Contest” for our mini-parade! The best decorated cart earns their class $200 towards their Christmas mission project!
- Alumni check-in!
- The football game kicks off at 7:30!
- Join the Heckle Squad in the student section to cheer on the Flames!
- Alumni will be honored and introduced at half-time!
SATURDAY, OCT. 14th
- Please contact Kim Hansard for the latest details at email@example.com or 830.798.1333 (office) or 512.698.4033 (cell).
JUNIOR HIGH HOMECOMING DANCE
- Will be held in the Student Center.
- Doors open at 7 PM and tickets are $5 per person paid at the door.
- The theme is Winter Wonderland so wear blue and white clothes!
HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING DANCE
- Will be held at the Linda Finn Community Center at the Apostle Paul’s Catholic Church in Horseshoe Bay. This is the same place that prom was held a couple of years ago.
- Doors open at 7 PM. Tickets should be pre-bought at school for $10 per person. Guests should be pre-approved.
- The theme is Rustic Fall and the attire is semi-formal.
SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS:
Please join us on campus for our annual Homecoming Pep Rally this Friday at 11:00 AM in the FA gym. Then, please stay for a fun Pizza Party lunch with your students. Cheerleaders will collect $5 for 2 slices of pizza, dessert, and a drink for $5. They will be collecting money before 1st period and during lunch. Subway will NOT be delivering lunch on Friday, and students will NOT be allowed to leave campus, so if you do not want pizza, please bring your own lunch.
Our schedule for the day is as follows:
8:15-9:05 1st period
9:10-10:00 2nd period
10:05-10:55 3rd period
11:00-11:30 PEP RALLY
11:35-12:20 CLOSED CAMPUS Pizza Lunch
12:25-1:15 4th period
1:20-2:10 5th period
2:15-3:05 6th period
3:10-4:00 7th period
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 830-798-1333.