Faith Academy seeks to provide a quality, low cost education for Christian families in the Central Texas area. Tuition at Faith Academy is structured similar to that of the university system where costs are fixed on a per class basis rather than a single tuition rate. This allows families to pick and choose a course load to fit their individual budgets.
Pricing listed below is per year (two semesters Fall/Spring) for the 2017-18 school year.
- K, 1st and 2nd grade:$3,200 per year includes academic classes (English, Math, Bible, Science, Social Studies). Electives classes are available Tuesday & Wednesdays paid per course ($750 per course per year).
- 3rd-5th grade: $3,200 per year includes academic classes (English, Math, Bible, Science, Social Studies). Electives classes are available Tuesday & Wednesdays paid per course ($750 per course per year).
- Junior High (6th-8th grades): $950 per class per year
- High School (9-12th grades): $975 per class per year
- Study Hall (6-12th): $550 per class per year
Athletics (JH & HS): Paid per sport per year
- Junior High- $475(1st sport), $325 (2nd), $225 (3rd & additional)
- High School- $625 (1st sport), $425 (2nd), $325 (3rd & additional)
- Application Fee: $65 (for the first application, $20 for each additional application)
- Placement Testing Fee: $45 per student per test (3rd-12th grades); $25 per student per test (K-2nd grades)
- Registration Fee: $50-100 per student (based on registration date)
- Enrollment Fee: $400 per student per year (capped at $800 per family and rolled into total balance due)
- Monthly Installment Plan Fee: $200 per family per year to allow tuition to paid out in monthly installments